Cody Detwiler is a famous YouTube personality hailing from the United States of America. He is known for performing dangerous stunt videos with different automobiles, mainly trucks. His YouTube channel is called Whistlin’Diesel.
|Віrth Dаtе:||July 18th, 1998|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Indiana, USA|
|Wife Nаmе:||Mrs Whistlin|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$1.8 million|
Cody Detwiler was born on July 18th, 1998 in Indiana, USA. His family mainly engaged in automobiles, as well as construction and farming businesses. That is why he has extensive knowledge regarding different automobiles, especially trucks. This in turn influenced the creation of his YouTube persona, Whistlin’Diesel.
Not much is known about his family other than their livelihood. There is also no information regarding Cody’s education status, other than the fact that he is a high school graduate. He is married and keeps his personal life private. His wife, who only identifies herself as Mrs WhistlinDiesel, also runs a YouTube channel with 110+K subscribers. She also shows the same enthusiasm toward automobiles as his husband and has also been featured in many of his videos.
Cody Detwiler started his YouTube career in his teenage years. He started off with risky stunt videos involving different automobiles. To this date, he has performed multiple dangerous and dicey stunts using different types of vehicles like trucks, cars, tractors, ranch and farm hardware, bulldozers and off-roading vehicles. Some of his videos also involve purchasing and then destroying different expensive vehicles. Together with his stunt videos, Cody has gained a lot of fan following over the years. Currently, he has 3.31 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, which has led to millions of followers on his Instagram and Facebook handles. So far, Whistlin’Diesel has garnered 580 million views on his YouTube content, making him one of the most famous YouTubers out there. He has over 2 million followers on his Facebook page and 1.6 million followers on his Instagram handle. He is also active on TikTok, amassing over 25+K followers with 51+K likes.
Net Worth Of Cody Detwiler In 2022:
As of 2022, Cody Detwiler will have a net worth of $2 million. In 2018, Cody’s net worth was $0.2 million. His rapid success and gradual increase in his net worth were all thanks to his huge YouTube viewership, endorsement deals on both YouTube and Instagram, and merch sales from Bunker Branding Co. Over the years, his annual income is reported to be around $500000.
He reportedly owns multiple expensive cars and a house in Indiana. But other than that, no information is available about his other assets and properties, because he keeps such information private from his fans and followers.
Cody’s primary source of income is his YouTube channel. Thanks to his 3.31 million subscribers and over 580 million views, he has made a lot over the years. Detwiler also sells merchandise associated with his YouTube account on Bunker Branding Co. The merchandise includes multiple items t-shirts, hoodies, hats (esp. trucker hats), bumper stickers etc.
Cody also endorses products belonging to multiple brands in his YouTube videos which have also become one of his major income sources. In addition to his YouTube channel, he also endorses brands on his Instagram account.
Viral Moments, Mishaps and Controversies:
Almost every famous YouTuber has some sort of a famous or viral moment and no one is safe from the curse of controversies. Cody Detwiler is no exception. Over the years of his career, he has been a part of many controversies and mishaps, with some famous and viral moments.
- Cody’s most famous and viral moment was his video ‘Fourwheeler on REAPER wheels literally tills dirt’, in which he converted a simple four-wheeler into a super tiller by replacing normal wheels with the dangerous REAPER wheels.
- In another viral video, he drove a modified truck into the ocean. The video is titled ‘Monstermax drives in the ocean (Police, Coast Guard, EPA, and DNR called)’.
- In one video, he nearly escaped death when a bullet ricocheted and grazed his forehead. In the video, he was testing whether the bullet from an anti-material rifle would pass through the steel plates lying on the ground. One .50 calibre bullet landed at the wrong angle and deflected, grazing Cody’s forehead without penetration into the skull. CT scans showed no serious damage to the skull.
- Whistlin’Diesel also got into a feud with a fellow automobile lover and YouTuber, TheStradman (James Lucas Condon). Cody made fun of Stradman’s liking purple wrapping on his vehicles. TheStradman made a counter-statement against Whistlin’Diesel. This brought the ire of Cody’s fans on James, who threatened and harassed him so much that he had to make his Insta account private.
- He once was involved with Fort Wayne police for organizing an unauthorized truck rally in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Cody Detwiler is quite famous among the younger generations for his dangerous stunts that pull on different types of vehicles. This fame has garnered him a lot of subscribers and followers on YouTube and Instagram plus Facebook respectively.