If you don’t know, how to update Minecraft on Windows 11 , then you’re at right place. Minecraft is the most popular game & released in 2011, Minecraft is a sandbox survival game that has become one of the most famous games of all time. You play in a blocky 3D world that is procedurally generated, extracting and using raw materials, tools and craft items to make buildings, architectures, earthworks and even machines.
The game offers various different modes that you can try out. You can fight AI mobs or compete against other players in multiplayer mode. There is also a huge modding community which you can become a part of by making your own Minecraft mod.
To keep the gameplay smooth, Minecraft Windows 11 updates on a regular basis. Usually, the game updates automatically as soon as the new updates arrive. But sometimes that might not happen. Don’t panic, as it is very easy to update Minecraft Windows 11 with a few simple steps.
Also Read about PUBG: https://pkpackages.com/pubg-korean-kr-version-apk-obb/
Simple Steps to Update Minecraft on Window 11
Just follow the steps below and you will know how to update Minecraft Windows 11 Edition to the latest version. Make sure your Windows 11 is up-to-date.
- Open Microsoft Store.
- On the top right corner, click the three horizontal dots. In the drop-down menu, click “Downloads and Updates”.
- Click “Get updates”.
- This updates all your currently installed applications, including Minecraft.
- If the game does not update, you’ll have to reset it. The steps below will help you in doing that.
- Open “Settings”.
- Click “Apps”.
- Click the “Apps and Features” option. Find Minecraft.
- Click on Advanced options after selecting Minecraft.
- Click “Reset”.
- Follow the update steps discussed earlier to update Minecraft.
- If it still does not update, you’ll have to delete and then re-install the game.
Last Words about Updating Minecraft
In this post, you will know how to update Minecraft Windows 11 Edition to the latest version. If you enjoying reading this post, feel free to share ot with your friends