Ileana D’Cruz is a famous Indian Bollywood actress and model. She is known mostly for her appearance in Telugu and Hindi movies. D’Cruz made her film debut in 2006 in Telugu cinema when she appeared in Devadasu. Since then, she has appeared in multiple movies and has won multiple awards and accolades.
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Ileana D’Cruz|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Mumbai, India|
|Parents:||Ronaldo D’Cruz, Samira D’Cruz|
|Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ:||Un Married|
|Boyfriend Nаmе:||Andrew Kneebone|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$15 Million|
Ileana D’Cruz was born on November 1st, 1987, to Samira D’Cruz and Ronaldo D’Cruz in Mahim, Mumbai. She moved to Goa with her family when she was 10.
In 2014, D’Cruz became a Portuguese national. In 2017, she said that Portugal was a part of her ancestry during an interview with Verve.
According to Ileana D’Cruz, her first portfolio in 2003, created for modelling, was a disaster. However, in 2004, her second portfolio made, thanks to multiple photoshoots and ramp shows, got her some big-ticket advertisement jobs from Electrolux, Emami Talc, and Fair & Lovely. In particular, her Fair & Lovely job brought her into the spotlight, and she got multiple films offers.
- She made her first film debut in Telugu cinema, appearing in the romance movie Devadasu in 2006. The movie was a commercial success and earnt her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debutant. In the same year, she appeared in another box office success, Pokiri.
- In 2006, she also appeared in multiple other Telugu films, Rakhi and Khatarnak. While the former was a critical and financial success, the latter did not do very well at the box office.
- She also made her Tamil debut in 2006, starring in Kedi. The movie was not a box office hit.
- In 2007, D’Cruz appeared in two Telugu movies, Munna and Aata. She received positive reviews for her performance in Aata.
- In 2008, she appeared in the action film Jalsa, for which she received a lot of appraisal from critics. She received multiple nominations for her role and won the Santosham Award and South Scope Style Award.
- In 2009, she appeared in the box office hit action-comedy Kick, one of the highest-grossing films that year. She also appeared in Rechipo and Saleem, but these movies proved box office bombs.
- In 2011, Ileana D’Cruz appeared in 2 Telugu movies. Her first film was Shakti, in which she was the lead female role. The movie was critically panned. Although the second, Nenu Naa Rakshasi, was a failure, D’Cruz received positive remarks from critics for her acting.
- 2012 brought D’Cruz her big break in Bollywood when she worked in her debut Hindi film Barfi!. The movie was a big commercial and critical success, raising INR 1.75 billion (USD 23 million). Her performance in the movie was praised by the critics and also earnt her Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. The movie was also chosen as India’s official entry to the Oscars for the 85th Academy Awards. In the same year, she also worked in a Tamil movie, Nanban, a critical and commercial success. She also worked in two Telugu movies, Julayi and Devudu Chesina Manushulu. The former received positive reviews and was also commercially successful but the latter performed poorly at the box office.
- In 2013, Ileana D’Cruz worked in the Hindi action comedy film Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, a poor grosser. D’Cruz received mixed reviews for her performance.
- D’Cruz appeared in two Hindi films in 2014, Main Tera Hero and Happy Ending. Main Tera Hero was a box office success but received mixed reviews. On the other hand, Happy Ending was not well received by the critics and grossed poorly at the box office.
- In 2016, she appeared in Rustom, which was one of the highest-grossing movies in India that year and garnered a lot of positive reviews from critics. In 2017, she appeared in Mubarkan and Baadshaho, both failing at the box office.
- In 2018, Ileana D’Cruz appeared in critical and commercial success, Raid. She also appeared in a Telugu film Amar Akbar Anthony after six years. The film was, however, a commercial failure and received negative reviews.
- In 2019 she appeared in the Hindi comedy Pagalpanti. In 2021, she starred in the financial thriller The Big Bull. She is set to appear in the movie Unfair & Lovely, released in 2022.
Net Worth Of Ileana D’Cruz in 2022:
- Ileana D’Cruz’s net worth in 2022 is INR 109 Crore (USD 15 million).
- She is one of the highest-paid actresses in the South Indian film industry and Bollywood.
- She is mostly earning from her acting jobs in movies.
- As of 2022, her monthly income is INR 55 Lakh.
- She is also the brand ambassador of multiple brands, including (but not limited to) Fiji and Indica Herbal hair color.