Pamela Denise Anderson is a famous Canadian-American actress, model and now activist. She is known as a sex symbol because of her work with the Playboy magazine, as well as her role in the famous tv show Baywatch. Other than that, she is also known for her other works like Home Improvement (1991–1993, 1997) and V.I.P. (1998-2002). She publicly supports various charitable causes including animal rights group PETA. She has also released three autobiographical books and three novels.
Pamela Anderson was born on July 1st, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada. Her father Barry Anderson was a furnace repairman and her mother Carol, a waitress. She has Finnish and Russian ancestry from her father and mother’s sides respectively. She received press coverage right after her birth as a “Centennial Baby”, having been born on July 1st, 1967, the 100th anniversary of Canada’s official founding via the Constitution Act, 1867. She has a younger brother Gerry, who has appeared with her in multiple movies and TV shows.
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Pamela Denise Anderson|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Ladysmith, Canada|
|Parents:||Carol Anderson, Barry Anderson|
|Husband Nаmе:||Tommy Lee (m. 1995; div. 1998)
Kid Rock (m. 2006; div. 2007)
(m. 2007; ann. 2008)
(m. 2014; div. 2015)
Jon Peters (m. 2020; ann. 2020)
Dan Hayhurst (m. 2020; div. 2022)
|Сhіldrеn:||Brandon Thomas Lee, Dylan Jagger Lee|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Model, Activist, Author, Television Personality|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$20 Million|
She suffered sexual abuse as a child. Anderson was molested from ages 6 to 10 by her female babysitter. She was raped by a 25-year-old man when she was only 12 years old. She was also gang-raped by her boyfriend and six of his friends when she was 14. She publicly came forward with all this in 2014.
Pamela Anderson has married six times. She first married Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee in February 1995. She has two children with him. The couple divorced in 1998 after a really rocky marriage. She then married singer Kid Rock in 2006, but the couple got divorced within a year. She was also married to poker player Rick Salomon in 2007 (annulled in 2008) and 2014 (divorced in 2015). She also married producer Jon Peters in 2020, but the marriage was annulled the same year.
Pamela Anderson was first noticed when she was featured on Jumbotron wearing a Labatt’s Beer T-shirt in a BC Lions Canadian Football League game at the BC Place Stadium in Vancouver in 1989. She was hired by the brewing company as the spokesmodel for some time after that.
Her first break came in the form of a cover girl in Playboy magazine’s October 1989 issue. She was chosen as Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in their February 1990 issue. She appeared in the centrefold photo in that issue. Her career with Playboy lasted for 22 years. She has the distinction of appearing on more Playboy covers than any other model.
She also did work for the Outdoor Life magazine. She has also posed naked for Stuff and GQ magazines.
Pamela was also featured on the cover of the fashion magazines W, Marie Claire, Flare, and Elle Canada and in editorials for Russian Elle and V.
Acting and Entertainment:
- She has appeared in multiple movies and tv shows during her acting career in Hollywood.
- She won a minor role in the sitcom Home Improvement when she first moved to LA. She worked in the show for two years.
- After leaving Home Improvement, Pamela Anderson got the role of her life as lifeguard C. J. Parker on Baywatch. She played that role for five seasons between 1992 and 1997. She reprised her role in the 2003 reunion movie Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
- In 1994, Pam starred in the film Raw Justice, also known as Good Cop, Bad Cop. The film won the Bronze Award at the Worldfest-Charleston in the category for dramatic theatrical films.
- In 1996, Pamela appeared in the commercially unsuccessful film Barb Wire. Although it was panned by the critics and did not perform well at the box office, the film has garnered a cult following over the years since its release.
- Other than that, Pamela Anderson has appeared in multiple films including Snapdragon (1993), Scooby-Doo (2002), Scary Movie 3 (2003), Borat (2006), Blonde and Blonder (2008), Baywatch (2017) and The Institute (2017) to name a few. She has also appeared in many tv shows like Married with Children, Days of Our Lives, The Nanny, Saturday Night Live, Futurama and E!’s Pam: Girl on the Loose! among others.
Reality TV career:
- Pamela Anderson has also appeared in many reality tv shows during her career. She appeared in season 4 of Bigg Boss for 3 days for approximately US$ 550,000. She also appeared in the 12th season of Big Brother in the United Kingdom in 2011.
- Pam was also a contestant on the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with professional dancer Damian Whitewood. She was eliminated after seven weeks. She then took part in the 15th season of the all-star edition in 2012 but was eliminated in the 1st week.
- She has many other reality tv appearances in her career other than Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars.
Net Worth of Pamela Anderson
- As of 2022, Pamela Anderson’s net worth is $20 million. Her approximate annual income is around $2 million, with a monthly income of $100K.
- Her sources of income include her tv and movie acting career; her modelling career, especially with the famous men’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine Playboy.
- She earned approximately $300K per episode from the hit tv show “Baywatch”, earning approximately $6.6 million per season.
- Over the years, Pamela has faced multiple financial problems. Jon Peters, in an interview, said that one reason for the end of their relationship was the monetary situation of Pamela Anderson. He had to clear her $200,000 debt.
- In 2009, she was part of California’s list of Top 500 Delinquent Taxpayers. She owed at least US$ 1.7 million in unpaid taxes.
- In 2012, she was charged with 2 tax liens for unpaid taxes. The IRS claimed that she owed US$ 260,000, while the State of California claimed that she owed US$ 112,000 in unpaid taxes.
- Pamela Anderson is quite active these days with multiple causes. She is an avid supporter of Animal Rights movements like PETA, even posing for some ads and campaigns run by the group. In 2015, she represented the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) regarding animal rights in Russia and met with multiple Kremlin officials.
- Pam is against pornography and has worked with Orthodox Rabbi Shmuley Boteach multiple times in that regard.
- Pamela is a staunch supporter of the controversial figure Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks.
- She is also working for MAC Cosmetics’ MAC AIDS Fund, which helps people affected by AIDS and HIV.