Stellaris Console Commands
Stellaris is a space exploration and managing an empire game, It is five years old. Players can build and elaborate empires in the galaxy by playing the game. It is a popular and interesting game.
Some important information is required to implement some codes and that information is available on the ID page. There are different characters such as Species, Leader, Empire, and Pop IDs. They are created when the game is started. You can also use the “debug tooltip” command to find them easily.
Cheat Codes of Stellaris
The players of this game use cheat codes for a bonus. The way to start is to press the”`” key or “Shift + Alt + C” on QWERTY keyboards. If it doesn’t work for you, then try “Shift 2, Alt+2+1, or Shift+3.”
Players can add a big collection of different effects to their game with the help of these cheat codes.
Here we have a list of some different commands for the players:
- debug tooltip – Shows target’s id
- activate_all_traditions – Activates Traditions
- activate_ascension_perk (name) – Activates the specified Ascension Perk, pressing tab reveals the names
- activate_tradition (tradition id) – Activates the specified Tradition, pressing tab shows the names
- add_anomaly (anomaly id) – Adds the id to the selected celestial body
- add_opinion (source) (target) (amount) – Increases the (source) empire’s Opinion of the (target) empire by (amount), default 40
- add_relic (relic id) – Grants (relic id), writing all instead of the ID grants all relics. The same relic can be added many times.
- add_ship (design id) – Creates a fleet with one ship, pressing tab reveals the names of NPC ships.
- add_spynetwork_value (target) (amount) – Adds specified amount of infiltration progress.
- add_trait_leader (leader id) (trait id) – Adds (trait id) to (leader id), entering only the leader ID shows all trait IDs for that specific class.
- add_trait_species (species id) (trait id) – Adds (trait id) to (species id)
- ai – Toggles the AI on or off
- alloys (amount) – Adds (amount) of Alloys, default 5000
- branchoffice – Allows to take ownership of a planet branch office.
- build_pops (amount) – Adds (amount) of robot pops to the selected planet.
- cash (amount) – Adds (amount) of Energy Credits, defaults 5000
- colonize (colonizer pop id) – Starts the colonization process of the selected planet using a copy of the pop with the given ID.
- create_megastructure (megastructure id) – Build a Megastructure in the current system, pressing tab shows the IDs
- create_navy (amount) – Creates a fleet using your most recent designs that uses Naval Capacity, 1 means 100%
- damage (amount) – All ships in the selected fleet take (amount) hull damage
- debug_nomen – AI empires always refuse player proposals
- debug_yesmen – AI empires always agree to player proposals
- effect add_building = (building id) – Adds (building id) to the selected planet, multiple-planet unique buildings will be removed a month after being added
- effect add_deposit = (deposit id) – Adds (deposit id) resource deposit or planetary feature to the selected celestial body
- effect add_district = (district id) – Adds (district id) to the planet
- effect add_planet_devastation = (amount) – Adds (amount) of Devastation to the selected create_archaeological_site, negative values lower it
- effect country_add_ethic = (ethic id) – Adds (ethic id) to the player empire, using more than 3 ethic points will remove low attraction ethics
- effect country_remove_ethic = (ethic id) – Removes (ethic id) from the player empire
- effect create_archaeological_site = (archaeological site id) – Adds (archaeological site id) to the selected create_archaeological_site
- effect set_primitive_age_effect = (age id) – Changes the age of a pre-FTL civilization to (age id)
- effect shift_ethic = (ethic id) – Transfer the player empire’s ethics to (ethic id)
- event (event id) – Triggers (event id)
- engineering (amount) – Adds (amount) of Engineering tech points, default 5000
- federation_add_experience (amount) – Adds (amount) of Experience to the Federation, default 1000