WhatsApp web login is the page to use WhatsApp web on your PC, MAC, or laptop. WhatsApp is an application for sending and receiving text messages, photos, videos, stickers, voice clips, and for calling others by using an internet connection.
It is not just for phones, you can also use it on your PC, MAC, or laptop. Further, it is very easy to set up a WhatsApp web and to connect it with your phone’s WhatsApp. It just allows you to use the application on another device with the same content. You need to have your phone near your PC, MAC, or laptop to run it smoothly.
Does WhatsApp Web work when your phone is switched off?
No, it is not possible. You should keep your phone ON and have an active internet connection for running WhatsApp on your PC, MAC, or laptop. If you closed the browser and your system after logging in then it remains login on your system. It means when you will search Whatsapp web login then your whats app will appear on the screen without a QR code scanning process.
However, you need to have an active internet connection on your phone and on your system for using the whats app web without any interruptions. It means you can use the WhatsApp web even when your phone is miles away from you but it needs to have an active internet connection.
How to edit profile with WhatsApp web?
To edit your name, photo, and profile info, follow these steps:
- log in to WhatsApp Web on the browser of your system.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Click on your profile photo to set a photo of you.
- Select Upload photo or Take photo according to your desire.
- You can see your name below your profile picture. If you want to edit it click on the pencil icon.
- Below your name there will be an about. If you want to edit your about info then click on the pencil icon.
How to Login or log out of WhatsApp Web?
To log in to WhatsApp on WhatsApp Web, you need to have your phone near you to scan the QR code.
Now get started by following these steps:
- Open the internet browser on your PC, MAC, or laptop and search www.web.whatsapp.com and click on the first link.
- Open your phone and start the application. Select Whatsapp web and tap on LINK A DEVICE. If your device has biometric authentication then follow the on-screen instructions to link it easily
- Select the checkbox stating that Keep me signed in on the QR screen to stay logged in.
- A QR code will appear on your screen and ask you to scan the QR code. Now If you open WhatsApp on your phone and press the vertical dots icon. After that select WhatsApp Web.
- You will see that a QR code scanning window will open on your mobile screen. Now you just need to scan the QR code. You are done, your WhatsApp application will be open on your system. Now, you can use the WhatsApp application on your system as you use it on your smartphone.
Log out from your computer:
You can logout from WhatsApp web from your phone or system by just following some simple steps
- Open WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop.
- Click Menu ( or ) above your chats list and click on Log out. That’s it, you have been logged out from WhatsApp web.
Log out from your phone:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Android: Tap More options > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone: Go to WhatsApp Settings > tap WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Tap a device.
- Tap LOG OUT.
To read more information related to Mobile Packages, Business, Tech, Information, & much more, Visit our Website PKPackages.com