How To Check Zong MBs?? Zong is the first Telecom oversea setup license from Milicom china and started providing GSM service in 2008 in Pakistan. Zong brings How To Check Zong MBs for the convenience of its subscribers. Zong is Pakistan’s No.1 using network. Zong launched many offers for its users. Zong knows better how to give relief to their subscribers.
Zong customers now can avail SMS, On-net minutes & Off-net minutes, and 4G internet in the call packages.
Zong becomes a very famous network in Pakistan after providing its cellular GSM service in 2008. Zong always facilitates its users with adorable offers. Zong launched an adorable all in one hybrid bundle for its customers who wish to have something like Zong Super Card and other Zong SMS Packages.
How To Check Zong MBs?
There are some methods to check the remaining Zong data which you can use as your specific requirement. These methods are given below:
- To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong Master Number
- To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong Device Portal
- To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong MBB Number
To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong Master Number
To check Zong remaining data is an easy process. For the convenience of subscribers or if you are Zong master number users you can easily check Zong remaining data by the following method;
- Just dial *6767# and select the option of Usage of MBB
After this, you will get a message on your master number with the all details of the remaining data.
To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong Device Portal
Zong gives access to its subscribers by giving access to the Zong device portal. Using Zong device portal You can easily access to the all details of Zong remaining data;
- Just connect your device to the PC, laptop, or any other power source to access the portal page.
- Then go to Zong Services Tab
- Check Services
- Tap on Check Data Usage (Button) and you will get the SMS on your Zong MBB number or device so you can check by accessing SMS Tab.
After following the above steps you can check all details of Zong remaining data on your handset.
(You can also type 192.168.8.1 in URL or Address bar to get the access on the web)
To Check Remaining Zong Data by Zong MBB Number
If none of the above methods works then try with this following method
- Simply take out your Zong MBB SIM out from the device and insert it into the available mobile.
- Dial *102# from the Zong MBB SIM number
- Tap the option 4-Detail Free Internet
After this, you will get a message on your Zong MBB number with the all details of the remaining data.
How to Check Remaining MBs in Zong ??
You can easily check the remaining MBs by just dialing a simple code. First of all, you make sure that your handset is 4G compatible device. To check the Zong Mbs check code is an easy and reliable process. Just Dial *102*4# and remaining zong MBs will appear on your mobile screen.
I hope this article helps you out with the problem of the remaining Mbs check code. After installing a Zong internet setting, you can easily subscribe to Zong Packages and can enjoy internet services. Zong Prepaid and postpaid customers can also dial *6363# to subscribe Zong postpaid bundles.
Terms and Conditions
- Go Visit Zong official Website for more information
- Dial *222# to check remaining balance
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- This was all about Zong Remaining MBs check code
- Charges applied on without using package Rs.12/MB + tax.
- To get further details dial Zong helpline 310
- Using SIMs without PTA approval is a crime